Terms and Conditions
This website is operated by 3DMaker. Throughout the site, the terms “we”, “us” and “our” refer to 3DMaker. 3DMaker offers this website, including all information, tools, and services available from this site to you, the user, conditioned upon your acceptance of all terms, conditions, policies, and notices stated here.
- You understand that your content (not including credit card information), may be transferred unencrypted and involve (a) transmissions over various networks; and (b) changes to conform and adapt to technical requirements of connecting networks or devices. Credit card information is always encrypted during transfer over networks.
- We reserve the right at any time to modify or discontinue the Service (or any part or content thereof) without notice at any time.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return only if the quality isn’t as promised.
- We reserve the right to refuse any order you place with us. We may, in our sole discretion, limit or cancel quantities purchased per person, per household or per order.
- You agree to provide current, complete and accurate purchase and account information for all purchases made at our store.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- You agree that from time to time we may remove the service for indefinite periods of time or cancel the service at any time, without notice to you.
- Any ambiguities in the interpretation of these Terms of Service shall not be construed against the drafting party.
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless 3DMaker and our parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, officers, directors, agents, contractors, licensors, service providers, subcontractors, suppliers, interns and employees, harmless from any claim or demand, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your breach of these Terms of Service or the documents they incorporate by reference, or your violation of any law or the rights of a third-party.